Once again another annual Nonfiction November celebration has come to an end. This year, just as in past years I’m left with a ton of suggestions to add to my ever expanding to be read (TBR) list. This year Katie at Doing Dewey has been kind enough to host the final week of Nonfiction November.
New to My TBR : It’s been a month full of amazing nonfiction books! Which ones have made it onto your TBR? Be sure to link back to the original blogger who posted about that book!
With so many talented bloggers participating in this year’s festivities there’s no shortage of recommendations available. I’m pleased to say I discovered an abundance of promising books, as well as a half dozen or so book blogs I’ll now be actively following. As a result my TBR has exploded with new titles and who knows when I’ll get around to reading any of these intriguing works of nonfiction. But since they all look great who cares.
- The Collapse: The Accidental Opening of the Berlin Wall by Mary Elise Sarotte – The OC BookGirl
- After the Wall: Confessions from an East German Childhood and the Life that Came Next by Jana Hensel – The OC BookGirl
- A Libertarian Walks Into a Bear: The Utopian Plot to Liberate an American Town (And Some Bears) by Matthew Hongoltz-Hetling – Plucked from the Stacks
- Radio Girl: The Story of the Extraordinary Mrs Mac, Pioneering Engineer and Wartime Legend by David Dufty – Book’d Out
- In Order to Live: A North Korean Girl’s Journey to Freedom by Yeonmi Park and Maryanne Vollers – BookerTalk
- The Girl with Seven Names: A North Korean Defector’s Story by Hyeonseo Lee and David John – Reading Ladies Book Club
- We Have Always Been Here: A Queer Muslim Memoir by Samra Habib – The Paperback Princess
- I Should Have Honor: A Memoir of Hope and Pride in Pakistan by Khalida Brohi – Introverted Reader
- Dark Towers: Deutsche Bank, Donald Trump, and an Epic Trail of Destruction by David Enrich – What’s Nonfiction
- The Dream of Reason: A History of Western Philosophy from the Greeks to the Renaissance by Anthony Gottlieb – Gofita’s Pages
- The Shadow of Vesuvius: A Life of Pliny by Daisy Dunn – Bookfever
- Bonhoeffer: Pastor, Martyr, Prophet, Spy by Eric Metaxas – Reading Ladies Club
- Strange Bedfellows: Adventures in the Science, History, and Surprising Secrets of STDs by Ina Park – Book’d Out
- Medical Bondage: Race, Gender, and the Origins of American Gynecology by Deirdre Cooper Owens – The Paperback Princess
- Biography of Resistance: The Epic Battle Between People and Pathogens by Muhammad H. Zaman – What’s Nonfiction